Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Net-A-Porter Magazine

I'm so enchanted with Net-A-Porter.com, & I'm quite certain I'm not the only one. I love browsing through all the beautiful clothes & seeing the masterful Web site. The photography is useful, thorough and skillful.

So I was thrilled today when I saw a link on the top bar that I'd never seen before— to "magazine"!
From what I can tell, it's published weekly online & features style ideas, interviews with designers & more fantastic photography. This week's issue has an interview with Diane von Furstenberg.


 Net-A-Porter has really stretched themselves beyond just an online store. They even have a YouTube channel (which features fun interviews with designers), a Facebook pageiPad and iPhone apps!

Enjoy!

Update: Another cool aspect of this magazine is that when you hover over an item, the designer's name appears and the item turns into a link so you can buy it. Once again, Net-a-Porter makes purchasing gorgeous, pricey fashion dangerously easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment