Monday, October 25, 2010

celestial weekend

Saturday was both the Full Hunter's Moon & the beginning of Scorpio! Did you get a chance to look at the moon? It was particularly  gorgeous Friday night, when I watched it rise over my family's Eden in Southern Indiana.

Here's a photo I took last night:

photo by Shanti Knight 

Some of my favorite famous Scorpios are Kevin Kline, Winona Ryder, Goldie Hawn & Charles, Prince of Wales. I was at Windsor Castle a couple of years ago when I discovered Prince Charles shared my sign, & I felt an instant affinity to him. I feel this affinity with anyone who I discover shares my sign. I think the personality traits associated with signs are frequently on target, though I'm not entirely convinced that daily horoscopes are very meaningful. Usually I think if they're accurate, it's a coincidence.

What do you think? Is astrology fascinating to you or do you think it's bogus?

No comments:

Post a Comment