Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Let me google that for you.

Remember Sinjin, of American Apparel fame? (You can still vote for him at Gap's Casting Call... hint hint.)

Well, this weekend his mama, my Auntie Michele, introduced me to this ridiculous Web service at Let me google that for you. Try it out: You type in your question, & this Web site then provides a link. When you click on the link, it takes you to a Google search window, types in the question for you, clicks "search," asks, "Was that so hard?" & then displays your Google results. It's cute & more than a little cheeky. The perfect email to send to someone who just asked a question about pretty much anything other than your personal opinion. Or maybe even if they asked that, too, if you happen to be a celebrity or a politician.


Here's my Auntie... She's pretty rad
(mostly pretty)

No comments:

Post a Comment