Friday, February 17, 2012

happy friday!



What are your weekend plans? I'm very excited to be on the radio today! I'll be on WNIN 88.3 (the Evansville-Henderson-Owensboro NPR member station) from 3-5 p.m. CST working for the pledge drive! If you're thinking about contributing, this might be a good time :)

Oprah at the Taj Mahal last month... one day before my parents were there :)
this is true for all girls but me (not) (& episode 2)
Create Your Own Luck is finally available!
a super cute wedding photography website design... recalls Juno :)
I just recently realized how much Claudia Schiffer looks like Brigitte Bardot!
seriously awesome iPhone cases
Mr. President can sing!
Indianapolis keeps it classy. (and I'm not being ironic. Way to rock the Super Bowl, Indy.)

No comments:

Post a Comment