Thursday, April 14, 2011

weekend playlist: little 500

Jamie Becker at Team Pursuit, 2010


Hey, kids. I'm gearing up for my last Little 500 as an undergrad. I'll be shooting with Blueline on the track for the races, and soaking up the local culture in the evenings. Here's a snippet of the kind of mood-setting music I'll be hearing this weekend.


Women's Race, 2010


at the races:
Bicycle Race by Queen
The Indiana Fight Song
This Is Indiana
Back Home Again in Indiana





at the parties:
Blame it on the Alcohol by Jamie Foxx featuring T-Pain
Womanizer by Britney Spears
Lovegame by Lady Gaga
Tipsy by J-Kwon
Like A G6 by FM featuring The Cataracs and Dev
We R Who We R by Ke$ha
Ridin' Solo by Jason Derulo
In the Ayer by Flo-Rida
What's My Name by Rihanna featuring Drake
Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi


my pal Makensie riding in Team Pursuit last year


the crowd at the 2009 race

Men's Race, 2009


all photos by Shanti Knight

No comments:

Post a Comment