Friday, December 2, 2011

happy friday!

via Rhayne


Do people actually name their daughters "Precious"? I saw it recently on "The One After Joey and Rachel Kiss" (Friends, of course), when Mike has to break up with his girlfriend... named Precious. Phoebe advises him that if she gets upset, he should "just rub her belly and give her a liver snap." I laughed.


a plan for a heist
oh! let's go to London and pretend we're engaged to Prince William!
the cost of nukes
remember this if you're lonely
LOVING Gaga's hat
loving this attention-getting ad
loving me some Olsens
looking good made easy, brought to you by Amy Adams
Gloria Steinem visits Chelsea Lately... so much girl power to the square inch
if you read Harry Potter books... these rooms are how I imagine 12 Grimmauld Place to look
Posh&Becks looking ahh-dorable


&&
O.M.G. I. love. Beyonce.
So awesome to see her wedding dress, yes, but this whole video was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment