Friday, July 29, 2011

happy friday!





Whee! I'm excited for this weekend. I'm going to a party for my dear friend Peter, who has successfully completed his six months of chemotherapy and is returning to his old self with gusto. Additionally, one of my best friends from high school, Will (see above photos), is coming to town. Will and I have been friends since we were fifteen, which isn't really that long, but I feel like I've known him forever. For the past few years Will's been going to school in New York City (he's a painter), so we haven't gotten to spend much time together. It was actually a year ago this week that I saw him last, when I was in NYC last summer.

So what do you have going on this weekend?

Here's some fun from around the web...


Disney princesses in historically-accurate costumes


rad striped backpacks


if you haven't yet, be sure to check out Jay-Z's website, Life+Times


Joanna's husband Alex wrote this fun piece about beards (what it feels like for a guy)

No comments:

Post a Comment